The IDEAL team supports schools to enhance the education and welfare of BME and EAL pupils and families and ensures inclusion and equality
Our areas of specialism include:
- EAL new arrivals and more advanced learners across the curriculum
- EAL and the teaching of mathematics
- Black and Mixed Heritage Achievement
- Roma Achievement
- Asylum Seeker and Refugee Achievement
- Diversity within the curriculum
We can support your school with:
- Our Nottingham-based central CPD programme
- Bespoke training events and activities tailored to your specific needs
- A wide range of unique teaching resources for targeted work and for the mainstream classroom
- Early-stage EAL assessments and teaching packages
- Partnership teaching and /or whole-school development initiatives
- Specialist Year 11 provision for EAL new arrivals
Contact us to discuss your requirements or for more information
|Tel: 0115 8764690 / 07946299840
IDEAL Annual Conference Wednesday 18th April 2018
Launch of Nottingham City's new EAL Language Levels Assessment and Tracking document.
9.00am to 3.00pm, Venue TBC.
Audience: All school staff – leaders, teachers, teaching assistants and pastoral support staff
Cost: £125 per delegate for Nottingham City Schools and Academies; £150 external Schools and Academies.
Lunch and refreshments provided throughout the day
Keynote speaker: tbc
Further details will be available soon.