Schools finance support team provide tailor made, flexible and responsive financial services for schools and academies in Nottingham
Under the School Standards and Framework Act 1998, Nottingham City Council retains overall responsibility for the provision of School budgets. Our statutory responsibilities relate to the collection of information to ensure schools are soundly managing their delegated budget share.
The service we provide includes
- monitoring and challenging schools' financial performance
- maintaining all statutory return forms to ensure they are fit for purpose
- distributing cash to schools
- carrying out general accounting functions and year-end processes
- providing policy and process updates