Your staff are your greatest asset and we know that keeping them healthy and in work is a priority.
Business continuity plan for Occupational Health Service Delivery: - COVID-19
With the latest advice from Government we have reviewed our business continuity plan to identify what we can put in place if we are no longer able to undertake face to face appointments, or work from our offices because of Covid-19.
Our continuity plan has taken into account the services we deliver, our partners delivery plans (COPE Physio and Pam Assist) and also if we have any staff who have to self-isolate.
We have rigorous hygiene protocols for all of our consulting rooms and the team are vigilant when it comes to personal hygiene in the office and the cleanliness of desk surfaces, keyboards and phones and support and promote good practices.
Above all we are working in line with the guidance provided and updated daily from GOV.UK, Public Health England, and the NHS.
Our Wellbeing team offers a wide range of services that can help you improve your staff's health and wellbeing, and prevent or reduce sickness absence. If colleagues do become ill, our services will help you support colleagues back to work as quickly as possible or where this isn't practicable, help make their exit from your school as easy as possible for all concerned.
We offer a comprehensive, prompt and confidential occupational health and wellbeing service including:
- New starter medical screening
- A medical referral service, including access to advice before referral
- Access to a range of early interventions including counselling and wellbeing appointments, physiotherapy and physical assessments
- Advice and support with risk assessments, including stress risk assessments
- Health surveillance (health screening including body MOTs, legislative requirements)
- Functional capacity evaluations (assessment of physical capacity for employees working/commencing in manual roles)
- Training (including individual, group and INSET sessions) on a range of issues including personal safety, stress management and resilience, infection control, including bespoke training to meet the specific needs of your school
All services are available on a pay as you go basis. Please contact us for pricing details.
All our HR Advisory and Advisory Plus customers receive free access for all employees to the Council's Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by our partner, PAM Assist, which includes face to face telephone support from qualified counsellors, and access to a range of online resources.
Our customers also receive 10% and 20% discount (for Advisory and Advisory Plus customers respectively) on all Wellbeing training.
To access these services, or for further details please contact our Employee Wellbeing team on 0115 87 62953 or by email email@example.com
To view the online pre-employment guide please click here
To use the online system please click here